- The Game-Design Trends That Turned D&D Into a Game Gary Gygax Disliked
- How Much Would Gary Gygax’s Second-Edition D&D Have Differed From the Version That Reached Gamers?
- Gary Gygax’s Thwarted Plans for Second-Edition Dungeons & Dragons
- The Best Ways to Track Initiative in Dungeons & Dragons
- D&D Locations and Tactics that Encourage Dynamic Combat Scenes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Balrog
Before Curse of Strahd and Ravenloft came Palace of the Vampire Queen, a dungeon written by California gamers Pete and Judy Kerestan and distributed by TSR Hobbies. 1 Palace of the Vampire Queen may count as the first Dungeons & … Continue reading →