- The Game-Design Trends That Turned D&D Into a Game Gary Gygax Disliked
- How Much Would Gary Gygax’s Second-Edition D&D Have Differed From the Version That Reached Gamers?
- Gary Gygax’s Thwarted Plans for Second-Edition Dungeons & Dragons
- The Best Ways to Track Initiative in Dungeons & Dragons
- D&D Locations and Tactics that Encourage Dynamic Combat Scenes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: introductions
Whenever I serve as a dungeon master for strangers at conventions, I learn things that improve my game. But the games where I play Dungeons & Dragons teach me too. I try to start convention games by giving players a … Continue reading →