- The Game-Design Trends That Turned D&D Into a Game Gary Gygax Disliked
- How Much Would Gary Gygax’s Second-Edition D&D Have Differed From the Version That Reached Gamers?
- Gary Gygax’s Thwarted Plans for Second-Edition Dungeons & Dragons
- The Best Ways to Track Initiative in Dungeons & Dragons
- D&D Locations and Tactics that Encourage Dynamic Combat Scenes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Tome of Battle: Book of the Nine Swords
Dungeons & Dragons players have seen five editions plus a few versions that fall outside the count. We tend to see the release of a new Player’s Handbook as a clean break from the last, but each new edition received … Continue reading →